Sunday, July 2, 2017

Hello Summer | July 2017


Happy summer, friends! I The kids and I made it to Washington for our annual trip and we are enjoying the gorgeous weather here, family, friends, and cool summer nights! I can't say I miss the humidity of Florida at all... we are loving the milder temperatures and cooler evenings. 
 

My mom planted beautiful flowers again in her yard this year and I look forward to photographing them every summer. The flowers she can plant in Washington are so different than what I can plant in Florida and I love all the bright colors and textures.


I have some crafty news! I created a new Instagram account strictly for my scrapbooking and card photos and projects. My new account is @erintaylor_papercrafting . I hope you will check it out!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! I plan to be back soon with some cards or layouts... my blog has been sadly neglected the past couple of years. Hooray for blogging!

1 comment:

MAGDALENA said...

Wow, these are beautiful photos!